Friday, November 15, 2013

Ads I Like: "Get A World View. Read The Economist."

These days a lot of attention goes toward the more innovative advertising campaigns that leverage the latest technology and marketing trends to motivate action. While digital marketing and innovations in technology are a focus of mine, I find that good old multi-purpose print advertising still moves me as much as it ever did, and really serves as inspiration to me as a marketer.

Below are a series of brilliant ads for one of my favorite publications, +The Economist, put together by +BBDO and shared by +Ads of the World - a great resource for regular inspiration in advertising. Each of these five ads speak to the tagline while challenging the audience to challenge themselves. Take a look and let me know what you think of the campaign.

"Get a world view. Read The Economist."